Elite Home Improvements LTD manufactures maintenance-free BBA approved Fascias, Soffits, Gutters, Cladding, Window Trims and Window Cills.
Supplying thousands of uPVC Roofline installations each week with market leading Fascias and Soffits, both domestically & commercially, Elite Home Improvements LTD has carved out an enviable reputation built on service, product quality and marketing support. All Elite Home Improvements LTD fascias, soffits, trims and cladding are Lead free.
uPVC is one of the most popular choices in the UK today with 85% of buildings benefiting from this cost effective, highly durable, environmentally friendly, safe, secure and robust product. It is now widely recognised that the maintenance burden and the technical performance of timber, especially for roofline, is no longer acceptable when compared with uPVC. UPVC roofline will not rot, warp, bend or discolour.
At Elite Home Improvements LTD we take great pride in being one of the most popular and recommended roofline and flat roof Companies for the Complete Replacement of your uPVC fascias, soffits, roofline and guttering.
Over the years we have seen more and more clients in Chorley which in the first instance opted for the cheaper option ofover cladding and found that this is not the answer to their soffits, fascia and roofline problems, this option fails to last and also devalues your property.
What’s involved with the Complete Replacement of your flat roof, fascias, Soffits, Roofline Guttering.
- First contact us and we will arrange a quick 5 minute FREE quotation at a time to suit you (NO REPS).
- Completely remove all your old timber roofline, fascias, soffits, guttering and barge boards.
- Slide the first row of tiles back and remove all the old corroded felt.
- Dress and remove all the rotten spar ends, then build up or cut them back to make sure they are all level.
- Attach 9mm solid uPVC soffit boards to the underside of the spars.
- Attach 18mm solid uPVC fascia boards to the front of the spars.
- Attach 18mm solid uPVC barge boards.
- Introduce a new felt tray with concealed ventilation (bringing your roof up to the new building standards and allowing your roof to breath).
- Install bird guard if required and requested.
- Replace your roof tiles back into the correct position.
- Inspect, replace and patch up all cement that has been dislodged.
- Install new guttering at the correct angle to allow the water to displace quicker.
- Install new fall pipes.
- Inspect the roofline installation with yourself and give all the work a water test.
- Tidy up and remove all the rubbish from the site.